Duration: 4 years
Intake Capacity: 50
Seats are filled through Central Counseling, conducted by Govt. of Odisha. Selection of candidates is made on the basis of merit according to the marks secured in 10+2 Science or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must be of 17 years of age as on 31 Dec 2019.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Science or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (45% aggregate) & English as subjects for General category and 40% in case of SC/ST Category.
- Candidate must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard in case of Govt. Institution and Govt. seats in Private Institutions.
- Candidate shall be medically fit for the course.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply (10% seats reserved for male candidates).
After completion of this course, students are employed in Govt. Hospitals & Special Heath Care Centres, Private Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centres, Sports Centres and Sports Teams, Community and Mental Health Centres, Railway Hospitals, Army Hospitals etc.